Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Acceptance Tests elaborate a user story & are essentially behaviour specifications, expressing examples of how the application will actually be used. These should represent customer-intent in terms the customer understands.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- 5 Mistakes Made in Agile Transformations (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 26th - 28th October 2020)
- Certified Product Owner with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 9th - 10th November 2020)
- Web Performance & Agility: A Curious Mashup (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
- Retrospectives Antipatterns — Team Meetings That Don't Suck (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Narrative Acceptance Tests - A Behaviour Driven Approach
Antony Marcano is co-founder of RiverGlide, a coaching, consultancy and training firm helping teams and organisations innovate with agility. He has been in software development for nearly 25 years, almost 20 of which have been either working in teams or guiding them and the organisations around them, as they aspire to greater agility. Antony is as much a practitioner as he is coach, consultant and trainer in topics from writing communicative, maintainable code to User Stories & BDD to effective team models, approaching change and Kent Beck's emerging 3X framework.
high-availability systems for the mobile telecommunications industry and as a coach with a prestigious Agile consultancy. As a passionate programmer he is continuously developing his craft, writing code in Java, Perl, Ruby as well as some more obscur