Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
When considering quality assurance in agile environments, we are faced with many important dualities. In particular, functional vs non-functional views of quality. Remembering that testing is a measurement activity, and that agile success is about making educated and conscious trade-offs concerning scope, quality and time, our focus should move from asking 'what' to 'how well' when critiquing the acceptability of a product
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Improving the Value of SBE and BDD artefacts (SkillsCast recorded in November 2014)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 26th - 28th October 2020)
- Certified Product Owner with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 9th - 10th November 2020)
- Lean Code: How to Code Efficiently (Online Meetup on 22nd October 2020)
- Web Performance & Agility: A Curious Mashup (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
- Rewriting Legacy Code (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
Two Sides to Every Story: Understanding the duality of agile quality
David Evans is an independent agile consultant, coach and trainer. He is an evangelist on agile testing, TDD, BDD and Specification by Example, and is a regular speaker at international conferences and seminars.