Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk we will guide you briefly through the history of Android, mobiles architectures, the Kernel, where are we standing now and where are we heading too.
Using plain and simple example we will show you the “goods” and the “bads” of the software (Linux kernel) and hardware (microprocessors) designs and how its affect to the performance of current a Android platform devices. Once you have this inside of how of how the lowest level of Android works, it will be much easier for you as a developer, to help the actual kernel to take better decisions.
But as we promised, we will also show you a bit of the future, at Least at kernel level; and how, a good kernel implementation will reduce most of the current problems of android mobile platforms.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 20th - 23rd September 2021)
- Design Patterns in Action — Full‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th October 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- Patterns for a Successful Cloud Native Transformation (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Managing Commercial Platforms: The Architect’s Emerging Skill (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
The Future of Android - Evolution of Android in mobile platforms and a glance to the future. Helping the kernel taking the best decisions
Carlos is an inventor, coder, hacker, visionary and a little bit crazy (just a little). He has worked as a support engineer for a big project in EMC and for many years as a CTO of his own businesses.
Unai is philomath/sophophile, coach, manager in his heart and IT as a career, unstoppable traveller and father of two little angels. He has worked in different big IT companies such as T-Systems and EDS as a support engineer and as an international consultant in a far, far away country.