Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 8th - 12th March 2021)
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 19th - 21st April 2021)
- μCon: The Microservices eXchange (Online Conference on 13th - 14th April 2021)
- Domain Modelling in a Remote World (SkillsCast recorded in March 2021)
- Rust from a Frontend Perspective (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
Effortless scalable services in AWS with CloudFormation
After leaving Spain and working for 3 years at CERN, in Geneva, as a Full Stack Developer building a Database-as-a-Service platform, Daniel moved to London to join SKIPJAQ. Daniel is a Senior Engineer at SKIPJAQ, where he is also in charge of the isolation of AWS environments for load testing. He is an experienced Java DevOps engineer and over the past few years has worked intensively with cloud solutions and container architectures.