Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Workshop on 6th - 10th June 2022)
- Hands‑on Microservices Architecture and Design Workshop with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 7th - 17th June 2022)
- Java Forum (Online Conference on 31st August 2022)
- iSAQB Software Architecture Gathering — Digital 2022: 2-Day Sessions Ticket (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- Gravitee APIM Behind Istio Service Mesh (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Enabling Microservice Success (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
Effortless scalable services in AWS with CloudFormation
After leaving Spain and working for 3 years at CERN, in Geneva, as a Full Stack Developer building a Database-as-a-Service platform, Daniel moved to London to join SKIPJAQ. Daniel is a Senior Engineer at SKIPJAQ, where he is also in charge of the isolation of AWS environments for load testing. He is an experienced Java DevOps engineer and over the past few years has worked intensively with cloud solutions and container architectures.