Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Achieving fault tolerance and high availability doesn't have to be a tedious task - at least not anymore. In this 'lightning' talk Daniel will use VPC networking and ELB resources to build a secure, load balanced architecture and apply rolling updates following AWS best practices. And he'll do it all live - and in less than 15 minutes!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 2nd - 6th November 2020)
- FullStack Event Sourcing and Applied DDD with Roman Sachse (Online Course on 25th - 27th November 2020)
- London Calling (Online Meetup on 24th September 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non‑DDD People (Online Meetup on 29th October 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Effortless scalable services in AWS with CloudFormation
After leaving Spain and working for 3 years at CERN, in Geneva, as a Full Stack Developer building a Database-as-a-Service platform, Daniel moved to London to join SKIPJAQ. Daniel is a Senior Engineer at SKIPJAQ, where he is also in charge of the isolation of AWS environments for load testing. He is an experienced Java DevOps engineer and over the past few years has worked intensively with cloud solutions and container architectures.