A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Interested in learning the best system dynamic for your management application? Join London Management 3.0 for their December meetup! In this session Martine will run simulations and play small games to experience system dynamics in teams and in other environments (depending on the number of participants, different simulations will be used).
System dynamics have various management applications. They are a potent tool to:
Teach systems thinking and complexity thinking to people
Analyse and compare assumptions and mental models about the way things work
Gain qualitative insight into the workings of a system or the consequences of a decision
Recognise archetypes of dysfunctional systems in everyday practice
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Ceci N’est Pas Un Scrum (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 1st - 4th March 2021)
- Personal Engineering: Living Well at Work (Online Meetup on 11th March 2021)
- Emotional Intelligence in Tech (Online Meetup on 25th March 2021)
- The Death of Silos (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Essential Techniques for Leading Software Teams in the Work From Home Era (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
System dynamics in teams with Martine Devos
Martine Devos is an Organizational Development Consultant and trainer, with over 30 years of managerial experience in both traditional and Agile environments. She is a passionate thought-leader of Agile methodologies, coaching over 25,000 people in the theories and practices behind Scrum, Extreme Programming, Lean Software Management and Kanban.