YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- Are You Scared Yet? (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Bringing Humanity Back to the Workplace (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Keynote: SWARMing into Action (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Introduction to Behaviour Driven Development
Liz Keogh is a Lean and Agile consultant based in London. She is a well-known blogger and international speaker, a core member of the BDD community and a passionate advocate of the Cynefin framework and of Wardley Mapping.
Liz has a strong technical background with over 20 years’ experience in delivering and coaching others to deliver software, from small start-ups to global enterprises. Most of her work now focuses on Lean, Agile and organizational transformations, and the use of transparency, positive language, well-formed outcomes and safe-to-fail experiments in making change innovative, easy and fun.