In this challenging environment, we have had to push our software and development methodologies to the limit in order to consistently deliver reliable, robust and highly adaptable software; gain some insight into the changes we have made and how software engineers play their part in race weekends, where thousandths of a second make all the difference.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- AWS at scale (SkillsCast recorded in April 2014)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 7th - 10th December 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021: Pro Track (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- Formal Verification of Subsets of the Rust Language (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Rethinking Bioinformatic Algorithms Using F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
.NET Development in Formula 1
Chris Alexander is a Developer Experience Engineer at import.io, and architect of their all-AWS cloud hosting. He has spent the last two years provisioning, monitoring, scaling and managing countless AWS resources while ensuring the platform has high availability and durability.