A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Bring your laptops as we'll be getting set up with the developer tools and writing some Atomist to generate and evolve projects of various technologies and languages.
Russ will also be looking to give early demos of new features in Atomist that will be hitting the streets soon.
Get involved in the Atomist Community Slack!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Learning To Be Successful at “Being Wrong”™ In The Cloud (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Workshop on 19th - 22nd September 2022)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Workshop on 3rd - 6th October 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- How to Use Powerful Rituals for More Success (Online Meetup on 12th July 2022)
- Software Architecture in a DevOps World (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- DevSecOps and the Fight Against Friction (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
Inaugural Rug Hack Session
Russ Miles is CEO and co-founder of Reliably, where he and his team build products and services that help developers build and run reliable systems. Russ is co-founder of the free and open source Chaos Toolkit project, and is also an international consultant, trainer, speaker, and author. His most recent book, "Learning Chaos Engineering" by O'Reilly Media explores how to build trust and confidence in modern, complex systems by applying chaos engineering to surface evidence of system weaknesses before they affect your users.