Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Since the early days, software development has evolved a lot. Writing code used to be a long tiring activity, but now is no longer the bottleneck. However, if we see software development with a different perspective, we’ll realize that there are vast opportunities for improvement, by switching to a more appropriate metaphor.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- EventStorming Remote Modeling Workshop with Alberto Brandolini (Online Course on 9th - 12th March 2021)
- The Gordian Knot (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 18th - 19th February 2021)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 22nd - 24th February 2021)
- Accelerated Software eXchange Forum (Online Conference on 18th February 2021)
- μCon: The Microservices eXchange (Online Conference on 13th - 14th April 2021)
- Evolutionary Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in January 2021)
- What an Architect Can Learn from Retrospective Failures (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Optimized for What?
Alberto Brandolini can model every business domain, given enough space, a paper roll and an unlimited source of colored sticky notes (with a preference for orange ones). He calls this stuff EventStorming.