Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The Call for Papers is now open for Scala eXchange 2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- DRAGON TREATS: ~ THE BLENDING OF THE PARADIGMS ~ (SkillsCast recorded in April 2016)
- Essential Effects | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 25th - 28th October 2021)
- Introduction to Rust (Online Course on 8th - 15th December 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th October 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021: November Edition (Online Conference on 2nd - 5th November 2021)
- Doctor Syn - Redefining libm (SkillsCast recorded in August 2021)
- Introduction: Rust London & BCS / OSSG Hybrid Talks (SkillsCast recorded in August 2021)
A brief and incomplete history of programming languages - Beginner
I ended up as a Software Developer, I am pretty sure there was no other viable option. My current technical interests are F#, games, programming languages and philosophy of computing .
I really enjoy finding different ways to write code, sometimes for performance, other times for succinctness, sometimes, just because you can, there is no better way to learn than trying.
When I am not working I tend to play with Haskell or other languages or cats
Conferences and meetups are a great way to learn more, so I try to help when I can to make them happen. For that reason I co-organise Functional Kats and GameCraft. I also speak at local and international conferences like CodeMesh, Progressive.Net, ProgF#, Lambda Days and many more.