Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Join Pete and have a look at diversity, collaboration, divergence and convergence, the role of constraints in stimulating creativity, and the importance of fun and play throughout your processes.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Track Lead: Breaking the Black Box - Making Experts Awesome (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Domain-Driven Design in Practice with Michael Plöd (Online Workshop on 20th - 22nd September 2022)
- Functional Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Workshop on 17th - 21st October 2022)
- Product Elevation Conference 2022: Online (Online Conference on 8th - 10th November 2022)
- Product Elevation Conference 2022: In-Person (in Dublin on 8th - 10th November 2022)
- Software Architecture in a DevOps World (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- Is software architecture an end in itself? (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Cultivating Creativity in Domain Driven Design
Pete is CTO at Railsbank - enabling fintech companies to access global banking with 5 lines of code, and driving the costs out of finance infrastructure so finance can be more inclusive and less abusive.