Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The Call for Papers is now open for Clojure eXchange 2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Event-based architecture with Kafka and Clojure (SkillsCast recorded in December 2015)
- Java Forum (Online Conference on 31st August 2022)
- Developer Productivity Engineering - Next Big Thing in Software Development (in London on 29th June 2022)
- LJC Lunchtime Lighting Talks (Online Meetup on 1st July 2022)
- Gravitee APIM Behind Istio Service Mesh (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Enabling Microservice Success (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
Stateful Stream Processing with Kafka Streams
William is one of the Lead Software Engineers at Funding Circle. He has been working professionally with Ruby for five years. Clojure is his first at-work foray into the world of functional programming and it's been rewarding so far.