Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The Call for Papers is now open for Clojure eXchange 2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Event-based architecture with Kafka and Clojure (SkillsCast recorded in December 2015)
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 6th - 8th September 2021)
- StackedConf (Online Conference on 20th November 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks Apr 2021 *Red Badger Takeover* (Online Meetup on 27th April 2021)
- Three Challenges in Microservices: Developer Feedback, Continuous Delivery, and Cost Optimization (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Real-world API Modularization with DDD and Hypermedia (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
Stateful Stream Processing with Kafka Streams
William is one of the Lead Software Engineers at Funding Circle. He has been working professionally with Ruby for five years. Clojure is his first at-work foray into the world of functional programming and it's been rewarding so far.