Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Recently Janet Gregory and Lisa Crispin, with the help of the agile and testing community, took a stab at defining "agile testing". Their definition starts with the word “Collaborative”, and uses collective terms like “whole team”. Although these phrases are common in the agile testing world, collaborative and whole team practices don’t seem to be as common as you would think. In this keynote, Janet will take her magic wand and sprinkle a bit of magic around to help you understand what these words really mean. You'll take away ideas to help your organization spread the whole team approach to building quality in, as well as some practices to enhance collaborative practices between teams.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Janet Gregory's Agile Testing for the Whole Team (in London on 28th - 30th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Keynote: What’s Process Got to do with Quality? (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Effective Enterprise Agile Transformation with Portia Tung (in London on 17th - 19th June 2019)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 24th - 25th June 2019)
- CloudNative London 2019 (in London on 25th - 27th September 2019)
- Digital Leadership June (in London on 17th June 2019)
- Keynote by Iyas AlQasem on Using Agile Techniques to lead your startup and Scale-up your Company (in London on 18th June 2019)
- Lizzy Morris (CST) Presents: Leading from the Inside is True Leadership Agility (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Awesome CI/CD Data Pipelines for Distributed Data-Sources (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
I Want to Use My Magic Wand!
Janet Gregory is an Agile testing coach and practitioner as well as co-author of Agile Testing: A Practical Guide for Testers and Agile Teams and contributor to 97 Things Every Programmer Should Know. Janet specializes in helping Agile teams add value in areas beyond critiquing the product, such as guiding development with business-facing tests. Her courses remain highly popular due to her engaging teaching style and passion for Agile development and testing processes.