Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Recently Janet Gregory and Lisa Crispin, with the help of the agile and testing community, took a stab at defining "agile testing". Their definition starts with the word “Collaborative”, and uses collective terms like “whole team”. Although these phrases are common in the agile testing world, collaborative and whole team practices don’t seem to be as common as you would think. In this keynote, Janet will take her magic wand and sprinkle a bit of magic around to help you understand what these words really mean. You'll take away ideas to help your organization spread the whole team approach to building quality in, as well as some practices to enhance collaborative practices between teams.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Deliberate Practice: Reaching your potential (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- ICAgile Certified Agile Team Facilitator with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 13th - 16th June 2022)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 11th - 13th July 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: Online (Online Conference on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: In-Person (in Perth on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- The Role of the LeSS Practitioner (SkillsCast recorded in April 2022)
- Panel: What to Expect When you Might (or not) be Expecting (SkillsCast recorded in March 2022)
I Want to Use My Magic Wand!
Janet Gregory is an Agile testing coach and practitioner as well as co-author of Agile Testing: A Practical Guide for Testers and Agile Teams and contributor to 97 Things Every Programmer Should Know. Janet specializes in helping Agile teams add value in areas beyond critiquing the product, such as guiding development with business-facing tests. Her courses remain highly popular due to her engaging teaching style and passion for Agile development and testing processes.