Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk Russ Miles, Lead Engineer at Atomist and Founder of Russ Miles & Associates, will walk through how to design a software systems that evolves, and even thrives, on change itself. With practical DDD examples, and the assistance of Atomist, Russ will show the evolution of a system from DDD layers to an adaptable, hexagonal, town-plan.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 25th - 27th June 2018)
- Greg Young's CQRS, Domain Events, Event Sourcing and how to apply DDD (in London on 11th - 13th July 2018)
- Russ Miles' Microservices Workshop (in London on 6th - 8th August 2018)
- Cloud Native Java with Russ Miles (in London on 1st - 3rd October 2018)
- µCon London 2018: The Microservices Conference (in London on 5th - 6th November 2018)
Architecting & Designing for Change, Events-First
Russ Miles is CEO of ChaosIQ.io where he and his team build commercial and open source (ChaosToolkit.org) products and provide services to companies applying Chaos Engineering to build confidence in their Cloud Native, Microservice-based systems on Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes and more.