Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk Russ Miles, Lead Engineer at Atomist and Founder of Russ Miles & Associates, will walk through how to design a software systems that evolves, and even thrives, on change itself. With practical DDD examples, and the assistance of Atomist, Russ will show the evolution of a system from DDD layers to an adaptable, hexagonal, town-plan.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Russ Miles' Microservices Workshop (in London on 12th - 14th December 2018)
- Cloud Native Java with Russ Miles (in London on 27th February - 1st March 2019)
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 13th - 15th March 2019)
- Greg Young's CQRS, Domain Events, Event Sourcing and how to apply DDD (in London on 3rd - 5th June 2019)
- µCon London 2019 - The Microservices Conference (in London on 4th - 5th November 2019)
Architecting & Designing for Change, Events-First
Russ Miles is CEO of ChaosIQ.io, makers of the Chaos Toolkit that is a free open source toolkit for getting started with Chaos Engineering. He is author of Antifragile Software: Building Adaptable Software with Microservices and Head First Software Development, and provides a mix of engaging conceptual theory and practical exercises as an international speaker on techniques for helping software adapt to the ever-present force of change.