YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Principled Testing of Functional Reactive Systems (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- ScalaCon 2021: November Edition (Online Conference on 2nd - 5th November 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021: Novice Track (Online Conference on 15th November 2021)
- What Counts as a Programming Language? (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Journey to the Centre of the JVM (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
Implementing and Optimising Functional Reactive Programming - Henrik Nilsson
Dr. Henrik Nilsson is a Lecturer at the School of Computer Science, University of Nottingham. He holds a PhD in Computer Science from Linköping University, Sweden. His topic was debugging techniques and tools for lazy functional languages. Prior to taking up his current post, Dr. Nilsson held a position as Associate Research Scientist at the Department of Computer Science, Yale University, working mainly on Functional Reactive Programming with Prof. Paul Hudak. Dr. Nilsson's current research interests include functional programming, reactive programming, domain-specific languages for modelling and simulation, and unified notions of effectful computation.