YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Principled Testing of Functional Reactive Systems (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 24th - 27th May 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th - 21st October 2021)
- Intro to OCaml (SkillsCast recorded in June 2020)
- First look at Jetpack Compose (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Implementing and Optimising Functional Reactive Programming - Henrik Nilsson
Dr. Henrik Nilsson is a Lecturer at the School of Computer Science, University of Nottingham. He holds a PhD in Computer Science from Linköping University, Sweden. His topic was debugging techniques and tools for lazy functional languages. Prior to taking up his current post, Dr. Nilsson held a position as Associate Research Scientist at the Department of Computer Science, Yale University, working mainly on Functional Reactive Programming with Prof. Paul Hudak. Dr. Nilsson's current research interests include functional programming, reactive programming, domain-specific languages for modelling and simulation, and unified notions of effectful computation.