A few observations by Brian Byrne on Banana Pi at this festive edition of Linuxing in London!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Five minutes of Linux: Diet Pi and the Pinebook 64 (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
- Azure DevOps (in Online on 15th July 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (in Online Event on 23rd July 2020)
- Let’s Play with Cloud Code to Run Cloud Native Applications (SkillsCast recorded in June 2020)
- Going Multicloud with Serverless (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Tinkering with a Banana Pi
Brian Byrne is a veteran of the IT industry, with over 30 years of experience managing, cajoling and installing Mainframes and operating systems. He is a passionate advocate for free and open source software and began using Linux in the 1990s.