Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk Damjan will first introduce TypeScript decorators and decorator factories, and then demonstrate how you can use them to encapsulate "orthogonal" concepts (such as logging/analytics, caching, statuses and timeouts) in a clean, non-obtrusive way.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Damjan Vujnovic's Angular Workshop (in London on 25th - 27th November 2019)
- React & Redux Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (in London on 4th - 6th December 2019)
- Test Driven Development (TDD) Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 21st - 22nd November 2019)
- Solandra Hands-On Tutorial & Emergent Behaviour In Insects (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- RS232 Board for the Pi (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
TypeScript Decorators - Intermediate
With over a decade of experience working on domains within a variety of industries – including financial, government and social – Damian Vujnovic is a strong authority on simplifying development processes to create robust software applications.