Ark you interested in TDD? Join Paul to to learn how to get started with TDD in Swift, best practices and use of the tools at hand.
Whilst not a panacea for your iOS development troubles, TDD can prove to be something of a silver bullet and help mitigate long QA times. In this talk you'll be starting with exploring prototyping & tests in Playgrounds before migrating to an iOS project and unit test everything, including the UI elements.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Your iPhone Is Also A Phone! 🤯 (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 22nd - 24th February 2021)
- iOS Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 1st - 3rd March 2021)
- Accessibility in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
- The Sonic Contender (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Test Driven iOS development with Paul Ardeleanu
Paul is a software engineer, trainer and speaker specialised in data-driven solutions on Apple platforms with an emphasis on prototyping, best practices and balance with agility. He started programming back in the days of Fortran, graduated with a PhD in Computational Physics from UCLan and currently hailing from London, UK.