Don't miss this months iOSCon Bytes with Uncle Bob! Come and join us to explore the moral and ethical basis for the Profession of Programming.
In this talk Uncle Bob will walk through each of the nine promises of “The Programmer’s Oath”, explaining and expounding upon each.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Uncle Bob's Clean Code: Agile Software Craftsmanship (in London on 1st - 3rd October 2018)
- An Evening with Uncle Bob- Does Anyone Remember Agile? (in London on 2nd October 2018)
- Uncle Bob's Clean Architecture (in London on 26th - 28th November 2018)
- Uncle Bob's Advanced TDD (in London on 29th - 30th November 2018)
- iOSCon 2019 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 21st - 22nd March 2019)
The Programmer’s Oath Uncle Bob Martin!
Robert Martin (@unclebobmartin) is Master Craftsman at 8th Light, Skills Matter instructor and author of a range of books (as well as hundreds of articles), including: Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship as well as his most recent, Clean Architecture: A Craftsman's Guide to Software Structure and Design.