A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Through simple code examples we will explore how to create functional reactive single apps with Clojure, using libraries like React.js, Om/Om-now and Reagent. You will discover some of the benefits and challenges with the react libraries and if you are new(ish) to front end development you will get a better appreciation of how to build client side single page apps.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Open Source your digital life with Emacs (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
- Extreme Java: Advanced Topics with Dr Heinz Kabutz (Online Course on 29th - 30th March 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- Rethinking Bioinformatic Algorithms Using F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Arthas: Inside Alibaba’s Java Diagnostic Tool (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
Introduction to functional reactive programming
John is a speaker, author, conference organiser & community obsessed developer. Loves Clojure, Emacs, Cats, Cycling & Agile development. He is a conference organiser for Clojure Exchange, London Java Conference, etc) with 20 years of speaking experience.