Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Many mobile applications have to deal with passwords. Users and developers hate them but accept them as a necessary evil. This session looks at how you can make the lives of your users easier when it come to password through good UI and and taking advantage of technologies such as Touch Id and the Safari keychain.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- The wonders of IBM: Watson, artificial intelligence, Swift coding and databases! (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Hybrid Apps from a Ember/Vue/React PWA (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Bringing Back Dial-up: The Internet Over SMS (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Steve Scott (Scotty) has been a freelance developer since 1992 although he is probably best known for being the host on a number of developer podcasts including The iDeveloper Podcast. He was also the host and creator of NSConference.