Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Metal was announced in 2014, yet it still hasn't really been widely adopted. It can be incredibly difficult to find a good starting point with Metal and many of you get discouraged. You run into a wall of jargon without context and it gets too confusing and you give up.
Join Janie as she goes over some of the basics of GPU programming to make this more approachable.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Panel discussion - Trends! (SkillsCast recorded in March 2017)
- Fast Track to iOS Architecture (in London on 2nd - 4th December 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- The wonders of IBM: Watson, artificial intelligence, Swift coding and databases! (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Android Home-screen Widgets with Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Full Stack Testing of Flutter Apps (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Buffers and Encoders and Command Queues, omg!
Janie Clayton is an iOS developer and author living in Madison, WI. Janie is the author of the forthcoming Metal Programming Guide. She gave up her previous life to pursue programming in 2012 and so far has not regretted this decision. She catalogues her journey on her blog, redqueencoder.com. When she isn't coding Janie is spending some quality time making music, cuddling with her pugs, and contemplating the nature of existence.