Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This talk aims to save those unlucky teams who are struggling with little to no access to professional designers by presenting the (tongue-in-cheek) Rules of Visual Design for Developers! They are rules that make sense even to a simple programmer like Lasse - rules of thumb that most often lead to a pretty good outcome.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Implementing Full-Text Search on iOS (SkillsCast recorded in March 2017)
- Product Elevation 2021 (Online Conference on 18th - 19th November 2021)
- Jared Spool: The Power of Outcome-based UX Metrics (Online Meetup on 19th October 2021)
- Product Management Helps Us Build the RIGHT Things; Agile Helps Us To Build Things RIGHT (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Shpadoinkle User Interface Programming (Lightning Talk) (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
Rules of (Visual) Design for Developers
Lasse has spoken at dozens of international conferences since 2005, including a couple of keynotes in agile conferences, speaking to some 2000 programmers in a movie theatre, addressing staff of the European Commission (they actually organise an IT conference of their own), and a bunch of smaller gatherings.