Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Swift programmers have a lot to learn. OOP, Functional, Protocol-oriented; MVC, MMVC, React, Viper... and just when your head stops spinning, Apple will announce a new framework or technology at WWDC.
Whether you are an educator, working in a team, or ‘just’ teaching yourself, this talk will give you better tools for dealing with complexity. Catja will explore learning styles, motivation and coder’s block, practice and best practice, as well as involving the community and giving back to it – using the rather intimidating CoreData framework as an example.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talks- Christmas Rants Edition (SkillsCast recorded in December 2016)
- React & Redux Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (in London on 16th - 18th September 2019)
- Lightbend Akka for Scala - Professional (in London on 11th - 12th November 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- Flutter London June Meetup (in London on 17th June 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Hybrid Apps from a Ember/Vue/React PWA (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
A Strategy for Learning CoreData in 50 Easy Steps
By night, Catja is an experienced Filemaker developer who has been using Swift since June 2014; working mainly on a WorldBuilder-inspired game engine for macOS.