Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Swift programmers have a lot to learn. OOP, Functional, Protocol-oriented; MVC, MMVC, React, Viper... and just when your head stops spinning, Apple will announce a new framework or technology at WWDC.
Whether you are an educator, working in a team, or ‘just’ teaching yourself, this talk will give you better tools for dealing with complexity. Catja will explore learning styles, motivation and coder’s block, practice and best practice, as well as involving the community and giving back to it – using the rather intimidating CoreData framework as an example.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talks- Christmas Rants Edition (SkillsCast recorded in December 2016)
- iOS Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 1st - 3rd March 2021)
- React & Redux: Web Application Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (Online Course on 3rd - 7th May 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- Rethinking Bioinformatic Algorithms Using F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Accessibility in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
A Strategy for Learning CoreData in 50 Easy Steps
By night, Catja is an experienced Filemaker developer who has been using Swift since June 2014; working mainly on a WorldBuilder-inspired game engine for macOS.