Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Swift programmers have a lot to learn. OOP, Functional, Protocol-oriented; MVC, MMVC, React, Viper... and just when your head stops spinning, Apple will announce a new framework or technology at WWDC.
Whether you are an educator, working in a team, or ‘just’ teaching yourself, this talk will give you better tools for dealing with complexity. Catja will explore learning styles, motivation and coder’s block, practice and best practice, as well as involving the community and giving back to it – using the rather intimidating CoreData framework as an example.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talks- Christmas Rants Edition (SkillsCast recorded in December 2016)
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Lightbend Akka for Scala - Professional (in London on 11th - 12th November 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- The Five Stages of Data: a holistic approach to data analytics and BI (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Why We Choose React for a Large Scale Financial Trading Platform (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
A Strategy for Learning CoreData in 50 Easy Steps
By night, Catja is an experienced Filemaker developer who has been using Swift since June 2014; working mainly on a WorldBuilder-inspired game engine for macOS.