Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Join Dan on this grand tour and discover the plethora of iOS software architectures popping up, from VIPER, VIP and Clean to Flux, Redux and Reactive. Along the way Dan will highlight the common themes and look at some real case studies, to get to the essence of what architecture is and why you should think about it for your app.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- App Architectures: Remixed (SkillsCast recorded in March 2018)
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Fast Track to RESTful Microservices (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Knowledge Graph Applications in the Legal Profession & Fashion Industry (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Lightning Talk: The Elm Architecture in Haskell: Managing state with multiple threads (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
The Grand Tour of iOS Architectures
Dan started coding on an Apple IIc and IIGS, before experimenting with UNIX and Windows during his wilderness years. He stumbled into iOS development in 2008 and has since been lead developer for several award-winning apps including Sky Mobile TV, Sky Movies and F1 Race Control. You can find him blogging at cutting.io.