Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Join Dan on this grand tour and discover the plethora of iOS software architectures popping up, from VIPER, VIP and Clean to Flux, Redux and Reactive. Along the way Dan will highlight the common themes and look at some real case studies, to get to the essence of what architecture is and why you should think about it for your app.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- App Architectures: Remixed (SkillsCast recorded in March 2018)
- React & Redux: Web Application Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (Online Course on 1st - 5th February 2021)
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 15th - 17th February 2021)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non-DDD People (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Lean Code: How to Code Efficiently (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
The Grand Tour of iOS Architectures
Dan started coding on an Apple IIc and IIGS, before experimenting with UNIX and Windows during his wilderness years. He stumbled into iOS development in 2008 and has since been lead developer for several award-winning apps including Sky Mobile TV, Sky Movies and F1 Race Control. You can find him blogging at cutting.io.