In this talk we'll cover a conceptual understanding of each of these technologies along with an insight into the concepts learned through a series of three demos.
The demos will illustrate how to deploy and automatically scale a Neo4j container using each of the three orchestration platforms.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Machine Learning and Link Prediction (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- Hands‑on Microservices Architecture and Design Workshop with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 7th - 17th June 2022)
- Introduction to Knowledge Graphs (In-Person Workshop) with Howard Knowles (in London on 13th June 2022)
- YOW! Data 2022 (Online Conference on 1st - 2nd June 2022)
- Shift to Data as a Product, Leverage In-Business Expertise to Scale Analytics (Online Meetup on 22nd May 2022)
- Getting Geospatial Data on The Web (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- Deep Learning with F#: An Experience Report (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)