A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Java at Scale (SkillsCast recorded in July 2018)
- LJC Live with Andrzej Grzesik and Karsten Silz (in London on 16th February 2023)
- Take a load off: how strong platform engineering moves an organisation forward (Online Meetup on 23rd February 2023)
- Saving Costs with Pragmatic Serverless Java Architectures (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- Preparing Apache Kafka for Scala 3 (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)
CYBERCRIME AND THE DEVELOPER: HOW TO START DEFENDING AGAINST THE DARKER SIDE
Steve has been working on Java SDKs and JVMs since Java was less than 1 year old - that's a long time! His current role is Developer Advocate at Sonatype, the company who automates software supply chain security to accelerate developer innovation.
His credentials are equally long; Developer Advocate, Security Champion, DevOps practitioner (whatever that means), long time Java developer, leader and evangelist. JavaOne Rockstar, JSR leader and representation, committer on open source projects including ones at Apache, Eclipse and OpenJDK.
Steve is a seasoned speaker and regular presenter at international conferences on technical and software engineering topics.