Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Creating the Big View without a Big Design While Big Designs Up Front are eschewed in Agile projects, doing no design has different problems.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Applying Lean Software Development Principles Throughout the Organization (SkillsCast recorded in March 2011)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 7th - 9th September 2020)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 13th - 16th October 2020)
- Retrospectives Antipatterns — Team Meetings That Don't Suck (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Software Modernisation: A Strategic Approach (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Alan Shalloway is the founder and CEO of Net Objectives. With almost 40 years of experience, Alan is an industry thought leader. He helps companies transition to Lean and Agile methods enterprise-wide as well teaches courses in Lean, Kanban, Scrum,