Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Building fantastic iOS apps requires a developer to do many chores that aren't directly related to building their specific app - things like checking tests are run on every pull request, keeping provisioning profiles up to date, managing test releases, and manually submitting builds to the app store.
Chris and his friends built buddybuild, which makes it simple to automate these tasks, by removing the complexities previously involved when cobbling together disparate build, deployment feedback and crash reporting systems. Enabling you to focus on what you do best - building your apps.
In this workshop, Chris will walk through using buddybuild to build an iOS app, add tests, set up code signing, send builds to out to test groups, collect testers' feedback and crash reports, then ultimately submit the app to the App Store.
In just 90 minutes, you'll learn how to take your app from source code to App Store submission.
Easily follow along during the workshop using this sample project.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- The wonders of IBM: Watson, artificial intelligence, Swift coding and databases! (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Hybrid Apps from a Ember/Vue/React PWA (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Bringing Back Dial-up: The Internet Over SMS (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)