Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Building fantastic iOS apps requires a developer to do many chores that aren't directly related to building their specific app - things like checking tests are run on every pull request, keeping provisioning profiles up to date, managing test releases, and manually submitting builds to the app store.
Chris and his friends built buddybuild, which makes it simple to automate these tasks, by removing the complexities previously involved when cobbling together disparate build, deployment feedback and crash reporting systems. Enabling you to focus on what you do best - building your apps.
In this workshop, Chris will walk through using buddybuild to build an iOS app, add tests, set up code signing, send builds to out to test groups, collect testers' feedback and crash reports, then ultimately submit the app to the App Store.
In just 90 minutes, you'll learn how to take your app from source code to App Store submission.
Easily follow along during the workshop using this sample project.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- The Sonic Contender (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Design to code. Meet Supernova. (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)