You all have likely heard of TypeScript and maybe even using it today. It is unlikely though that many of you have had the time to really get our heads around the language. This talk will briefly explore the history of TypeScript, what some of the important design concepts are of the language, and incorporate some live coding examples of some of the more recent and powerful features of TypeScript.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- A workshop in PWA (Progressive Web Apps) and Service Workers (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- React & Redux: Web Application Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (Online Workshop on 12th - 16th September 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: In-Person Conference (in London on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: Online Conference (Online Conference on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- Vue.js and TypeScript: Working Together like Peanut Butter and Jelly (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)