A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Given all the announcements around Atomist and Rug, it might be good to meet up again to do some Rug hacking and share some of the current and future developments in Atomist.
We'll have some time to look at the new features in the Rug CLI, the Rug language and the entire Atomist platform, starting with the Bot.
Remember to bring your laptops! This is a code-along meetup
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Learning To Be Successful at “Being Wrong”™ In The Cloud (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Better Software Faster with Dave Farley (Online Course on 12th - 13th July 2021)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 19th - 20th August 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks Jun 2021 — Concordium Takeover (Online Meetup on 28th June 2021)
- Patterns for a Successful Cloud Native Transformation (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Cloud, OpenSource and Community (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
London Atomist Rug User Group February meetup!
Russ Miles is CEO and co-founder of Reliably, where he and his team build products and services that help developers build and run reliable systems. Russ is co-founder of the free and open source Chaos Toolkit project, and is also an international consultant, trainer, speaker, and author. His most recent book, "Learning Chaos Engineering" by O'Reilly Media explores how to build trust and confidence in modern, complex systems by applying chaos engineering to surface evidence of system weaknesses before they affect your users.