Are you interested in coding along with like minded developers using brand new technology? Join the London Atomist Rug User Group!
Given all the announcements around Atomist and Rug, it might be good to meet up again to do some Rug hacking and share some of the current and future developments in Atomist.
We'll have some time to look at the new features in the Rug CLI, the Rug language and the entire Atomist platform, starting with the Bot.
Remember to bring your laptops! This is a code-along meetup
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 25th - 27th June 2018)
- Greg Young's CQRS, Domain Events, Event Sourcing and how to apply DDD (in London on 11th - 13th July 2018)
- Russ Miles' Microservices Workshop (in London on 6th - 8th August 2018)
- Cloud Native Java with Russ Miles (in London on 1st - 3rd October 2018)
- µCon London 2018: The Microservices Conference (in London on 5th - 6th November 2018)
London Atomist Rug User Group February meetup!
Russ Miles is CEO of ChaosIQ.io where he and his team build commercial and open source (ChaosToolkit.org) products and provide services to companies applying Chaos Engineering to build confidence in their Cloud Native, Microservice-based systems on Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes and more.