A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Given all the announcements around Atomist and Rug, it might be good to meet up again to do some Rug hacking and share some of the current and future developments in Atomist.
We'll have some time to look at the new features in the Rug CLI, the Rug language and the entire Atomist platform, starting with the Bot.
Remember to bring your laptops! This is a code-along meetup
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Learning To Be Successful at “Being Wrong”™ In The Cloud (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Better Software Faster with Dave Farley (Online Course on 12th - 13th April 2021)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 19th - 22nd April 2021)
- Containers Beyond the Fundamentals, What Next? with Matt Saunders (Online Meetup on 18th March 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks March 2021 (Online Meetup on 30th March 2021)
- Digital Disruption & Economies of Speed (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
- Go Faster, Be Safer: Release Velocity and Psychological Safety (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
London Atomist Rug User Group February meetup!
Russ Miles is CEO of ChaosIQ.io, makers of the Chaos Toolkit that is a free open source toolkit for getting started with Chaos Engineering. He is author of Antifragile Software: Building Adaptable Software with Microservices and Head First Software Development, and provides a mix of engaging conceptual theory and practical exercises as an international speaker on techniques for helping software adapt to the ever-present force of change.