This session was not filmed.
Are you interested in coding along with like minded developers using brand new technology? Join the London Atomist Rug User Group!
Given all the announcements around Atomist and Rug, it might be good to meet up again to do some Rug hacking and share some of the current and future developments in Atomist.
We'll have some time to look at the new features in the Rug CLI, the Rug language and the entire Atomist platform, starting with the Bot.
Remember to bring your laptops! This is a code-along meetup
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Russ Miles' Microservices Workshop (in London on 23rd - 25th August 2017)
- Progressive .NET Tutorials 2017 (in London on 13th - 15th September 2017)
- Microservices through Development Automation with Atomist by Russ Miles (in London on 25th September 2017)
- ContainerSched 2017 - The Conference on DevOps, Cloud, Containers and Schedulers (in London on 28th - 29th September 2017)
- µCon 2017: The Microservices Conference (in London on 6th - 7th November 2017)
London Atomist Rug User Group February meetup!
Russ' experience covers almost every facet of software delivery having worked across many different domains including Financial Services, Publishing, Defence, Insurance and Search. With over 18 years experience of consultancy, coaching and training, Russ helps to change all facets of the software delivery process in order to remove unnecessary and costly complexity in everything from developer skills and practices, through applying the right processes for the job at hand, to ensuring that the right change is delivered, be it through software or otherwise.