A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
With over 30 years of experience across multiple industries, Martine has a fantastic ability to break down a plethora of experience of Agile process and development to create a holistic landscape for learning.
Join Martine and Agile coach and developer Abid Quereshi at this hand-on workshop for an evening of experiential learning. Attendees will have the opportunity to see the application of different agile techniques in micro-environments.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 4th - 5th November 2021)
- Agility Despite Scale with Organigram Adaptif (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
- Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Course on 15th - 18th November 2021)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Gojko Adzic: Facilitating Impact Mapping - September Meetup part 2 (Online Meetup on 29th September 2021)
- Remote LeSS Sprints with Review Bazaar (Online Meetup on 5th October 2021)
- Keynote: Agility at Scale - a meeting of mindsets (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Words Matter. Build Team Relationships and Push Through Conflicts by Practicing Nonviolent Communication (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
Cynefin Lego with Martine Devos and Abid Quereshi
For over 22 years Abid Quereshi has helped over 50 organisations in 15 countries increase business agility. The insights he brings to the classroom are based on direct experience in developing, testing, specifying and tracking on real software projects.
Martine Devos is an Organizational Development Consultant and trainer, with over 30 years of managerial experience in both traditional and Agile environments. She is a passionate thought-leader of Agile methodologies, coaching over 25,000 people in the theories and practices behind Scrum, Extreme Programming, Lean Software Management and Kanban.