A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Come join Martine Devos for this exciting Experiential Learning workshop! You'll have an hands on evening learning from one of our most experienced experts at Skills Matter for this special event.
With over 30 years of experience across multiple industries, Martine has a fantastic ability to break down a plethora of experience of Agile process and development to create a holistic landscape for learning.
Join Martine and Agile coach and developer Abid Quereshi at this hand-on workshop for an evening of experiential learning. Attendees will have the opportunity to see the application of different agile techniques in micro-environments.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 24th - 25th February 2021)
- Certified Product Owner with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 15th - 16th March 2021)
- Ceci N’est Pas Un Scrum (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 1st - 4th March 2021)
- The Death of Silos (Online Meetup on 3rd December 2020)
- Web Performance & Agility: A Curious Mashup (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
- Retrospectives Antipatterns — Team Meetings That Don't Suck (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Cynefin Lego with Martine Devos and Abid Quereshi
For over 22 years Abid Quereshi has helped over 50 organisations in 15 countries increase business agility. The insights he brings to the classroom are based on direct experience in developing, testing, specifying and tracking on real software projects.
Martine Devos is an Organizational Development Consultant and trainer, with over 30 years of managerial experience in both traditional and Agile environments. She is a passionate thought-leader of Agile methodologies, coaching over 25,000 people in the theories and practices behind Scrum, Extreme Programming, Lean Software Management and Kanban.