Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Though this is a DDD conference the elephant will not be accompanied by blind men. Instead we will talk about what seems to be the most complex areas of event sourcing for most developers especially those first getting into it. Versioning. This talk will go through the basics in the first 15 minutes and then spend the rest on the more advanced to much more advanced use cases.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Event Sourcing and Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in November 2017)
- Crafting Code with Sandro Mancuso (Online Course on 15th - 16th October 2020)
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 2nd - 6th November 2020)
- London Calling (Online Meetup on 24th September 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non‑DDD People (Online Meetup on 29th October 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
The Elephant in the Room
Greg Young coined the term "CQRS" (Command Query Responsibility Segregation) and it was instantly picked up by the community who have elaborated upon it ever since.