Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Though this is a DDD conference the elephant will not be accompanied by blind men. Instead we will talk about what seems to be the most complex areas of event sourcing for most developers especially those first getting into it. Versioning. This talk will go through the basics in the first 15 minutes and then spend the rest on the more advanced to much more advanced use cases.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Event Sourcing and Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in November 2017)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 18th - 19th February 2021)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 22nd - 24th February 2021)
- μCon: The Microservices eXchange (Online Conference on 13th - 14th April 2021)
- DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th June 2021)
- Evolutionary Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in January 2021)
- What an Architect Can Learn from Retrospective Failures (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
The Elephant in the Room
Greg Young coined the term "CQRS" (Command Query Responsibility Segregation) and it was instantly picked up by the community who have elaborated upon it ever since.