Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Leading Lasting Learning: Becoming a Lean Enterprise with Strategy Deployment (SkillsCast recorded in November 2017)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 19th - 20th August 2021)
- Merging Kanplexity™ with LeSS (Online Meetup on 2nd November 2021)
- Why Less? (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
- Right to Left - Outcome Driven Agility (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Five Steps to Kanban
Karl Scotland is a versatile software practitioner with over 15 years of experience covering development, project management, team leadership, coaching and training. For the last 10 years he has been successfully applying Agile methods, and most recently has been a pioneer and advocate of using Kanban Systems for software development. Currently a Lean and Agile Coach with EMC Consulting, Karl has previously championed Agile and Lean Thinking with the BBC and Yahoo!