Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Along the way, you will learn how best to run tests in Visual Studio (using NCrunch). You will explore Canopy, a glorious way to run automated Web UI tests.
Packed with visual examples and live coding - plus a little gentle trolling of industry experts - this talk will transform your attitude to automated testing.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Why F# Changes Lives (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- F# eXchange 2022: Online (Online Conference on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: In-Person (in London on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- Test Those Metrics! Our Black-Box Approach for Observability Testing (SkillsCast recorded in December 2021)
- Haskell: A Conversion Experience (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
A Gazillion Ways to Test with F# - Audience Level: Beginner
Kit Eason is a highly experienced developer, working in industries from automotive engineering to energy trading. Kit is a Lynda.com/LinkedIn and PluralSight author. He's written software in F# for purposes as diverse as Pension Scheme Valuation, Movie VFX Costing, and Commodities Trading. An F# algorithm he dashed off for a conference demo became part of the UK national energy infrastructure. He talks about F# to whoever will listen.