The Dojo starts with the definition of a problem to be worked on. It'll be something relatively simple, but with enough scope for plenty of interesting choices to be made about the design. We'll have one laptop connected to a projector and two developers will pair on it to iterate towards a solution.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 27th - 28th January 2020)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- 7 reasons why BDD is not for you (SkillsCast recorded in April 2016)
- Coding Dojo (SkillsCast recorded in April 2009)
- Coding Dojo (SkillsCast recorded in March 2009)
Ivan is a developer and coach with over 15 years of commercial experience. He has worked in a variety of industries and has been an advocate of Agile and eXtreme Programming practices over the last decade.
Matt is the author of The Cucumber Book, and in 2013 he cofounded Cucumber Limited with Aslak Hellesøy and Julien Biezemans. Their company was acquired by SmartBear in 2019 and he now works as a BDD Advocate with a mission to maximise the adoption of BDD practices in the software industry.