Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
You live in a time when it's never been easier to write distributed systems capable of running across hundreds or potentially thousands of machines in the cloud. For many people, however, the goto solutions all lie on the JVM but the CLR and F# has a secret weapon in the form of MBrace. In this talk, you will discover how MBrace fits into the distributed computing space and what features it offers above and beyond some of it's closest competitors. You'll also see how MBrace was used on a project, breaking down some aspects which went well and some aspects which could have gone better. Finally you'll see how MBrace is set to evolve through 2017 and some of the new features which are being brought to the platform.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- A Deep dive into MBrace.Sql with Anthony Brown! (SkillsCast recorded in May 2017)
- Fast Track to Machine Learning with Louis Dorard (in London on 15th - 17th July 2019)
- Real-time Systems with Spark Streaming and Kafka (in London on 23rd - 24th September 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - A one-day community celebration of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI (in London on 4th July 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- Hands-on: Fractal art with Fable and WebGL (in London on 20th June 2019)
- IWDS 23: Intro to Natural Language Processing (NLP) - 1/2 (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Ethics for Data Science (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Drawing Git Graphs in the Browser (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
The past, present and future of MBrace - Audience Level: Advanced
Anthony has been using F# professionally for over 4 years now having worked on backend APIs, IoT solutions, cloud services but now focusses on web development with SAFE.