Want to know more about generative data design or perhaps what it looks like to draw your life in data? Check out Stefanie Posavec's take on tackling this subject!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Real-time Systems with Spark Streaming and Kafka (in London on 23rd - 24th September 2019)
- Leonardo De Marchi's Deep Learning Fundamentals (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - A one-day community celebration of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI (in London on 4th July 2019)
- Keynote by Emily Robinson on Creating a Strong Data Science Portfolio (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Keynote by Rob Sewell on Administrating SQL Server with PowerShell dbatools (in London on 19th August 2019)
- Ethics for Data Science (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Speed Up Your Apache Cassandra™ Applications: A Practical Guide to Reactive Programming - Cedrick Lunven, Developer Advocate, DataStax (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Generative Data Design with Stefanie Posavec!
Stefanie Posavec worked as a book cover designer but eventually went freelance to focus on data-related design, with work ranging from data visualisation and information design to commissioned data art for a variety of clients. Her personal work focuses on the visual representation of data gathered from language, literature, or science. Most recently her designs from award winning book 'Dear Data' have been acquired by MoMA as part of their permanent collection.