A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Storing history rather than current state, Event Sourcing is a radical technique to implement efficiently Domain Driven Design. But many stop before even trying, convinced of the difficulty to implement it.
During this workshop, you will learn how to implement Event Sourcing in F#. The functional approach leads to a simple, clear and production ready solution, and uncluttered domain code !
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Ukulele tabs in F# - Audience Level: Beginner (SkillsCast recorded in April 2017)
- Crafting Code with Sandro Mancuso (Online Course on 15th - 16th October 2020)
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 2nd - 6th November 2020)
- London Calling (Online Meetup on 24th September 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non‑DDD People (Online Meetup on 29th October 2020)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Towards Autonomously aligned teams with Domain-Driven Design (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Workshop: Functional Event Sourcing in F# - Audience Level: Advanced (fluent with Async)
Jérémie Chassaing is the founder of Hypnotizer, an interactive video solution and creator of BBCG.