Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
You will explore the structure of a .NET Core app and library, using new fsproj project, how to do common tasks like build, test, create nuget package, generate executables for other OS, and finally dockerize it.
In this session, you will discover the new features, like the .NETStandard abstraction (and why that matters for .NET Framework development too) and what's useful for you.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Workshop on 3rd - 6th October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: Online (Online Conference on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: In-Person (in London on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- Haskell: A Conversion Experience (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Using F# to Structure an Island of Simplicity (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)