Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
What's changed in the last two years after the announcement of .NET Core? Not only the .NET Core is a good runtime for cross platform development, but the tooling too evolved to create a nice developer experience.
You will explore the structure of a .NET Core app and library, using new fsproj project, how to do common tasks like build, test, create nuget package, generate executables for other OS, and finally dockerize it.
In this session, you will discover the new features, like the .NETStandard abstraction (and why that matters for .NET Framework development too) and what's useful for you.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Modern Application Development with C# and .NET Core (in London on 16th - 19th September 2019)
- Advanced Docker for Enterprise Operations (in London on 23rd - 24th September 2019)
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- Hands-on: Fractal art with Fable and WebGL (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Keynote by Rachel Appel: Build Data Driven Web Apps using ASP.NET Core (in London on 25th June 2019)
- Creating a DevOps culture, whatever that means (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Image Provenance and Security in Kubernetes (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)