One category of these resources are libraries, SDKs, and frameworks. This talk will be a guide into the considerations that go into building Java and Android libraries, and SDKs. Zan Markan will be taking cues from both his personal experience, as well as from studying how the leaders in the field do it (yes, Zan does mean the awesome people at Square and Twitter).
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Practical Tips and Tricks for CI/CD Success (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 24th - 27th May 2021)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 13th - 15th September 2021)
- An Introduction to Cats Effect with Adam Rosien (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Accessibility in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
10-ish things about Android library development with Zan Markan
Zan is a developer advocate at CircleCI, on a mission to educate and inspire developers on the topics of CI/CD, DevOps, and software quality.
Across his career he has worked in companies of various sizes, from enterprises to own startups, and everything in between, and across industries as diverse as retail, AI, and developer tools. He’s passionate about serverless technologies, mobile development, and developer experience. Outside of work, he enthuses over airplanes, craft beer, and the Oxford comma.
Zan tweets at @zmarkan.