Isaac Newton, grandfather of modern software engineering, called it “Standing on the shoulders of giants”. App development is exciting as we get more and more options, partly because of the wealth of resources available at our fingertips.
One category of these resources are libraries, SDKs, and frameworks. This talk will be a guide into the considerations that go into building Java and Android libraries, and SDKs. Zan Markan will be taking cues from both his personal experience, as well as from studying how the leaders in the field do it (yes, Zan does mean the awesome people at Square and Twitter).
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- One to 10x - Tools that give you superpowers (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Front Endgineers London (in London on 1st July 2019)
- The real reasons why you should care about Provider (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- The Elements of Tagless Final Style (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)