One category of these resources are libraries, SDKs, and frameworks. This talk will be a guide into the considerations that go into building Java and Android libraries, and SDKs. Zan Markan will be taking cues from both his personal experience, as well as from studying how the leaders in the field do it (yes, Zan does mean the awesome people at Square and Twitter).
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- One to 10x - Tools that give you superpowers (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 17th - 19th May 2021)
- iOS Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 24th - 26th May 2021)
- Accessibility in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
- The Sonic Contender (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
10-ish things about Android library development with Zan Markan
Zan is a developer advocate at CircleCI, on a mission to educate and inspire developers on the topics of CI/CD, DevOps, and software quality.
Across his career he has worked in companies of various sizes, from enterprises to own startups, and everything in between, and across industries as diverse as retail, AI, and developer tools. He’s passionate about serverless technologies, mobile development, and developer experience. Outside of work, he enthuses over airplanes, craft beer, and the Oxford comma.
Zan tweets at @zmarkan.