Isaac Newton, grandfather of modern software engineering, called it “Standing on the shoulders of giants”. App development is exciting as we get more and more options, partly because of the wealth of resources available at our fingertips.
One category of these resources are libraries, SDKs, and frameworks. This talk will be a guide into the considerations that go into building Java and Android libraries, and SDKs. Zan Markan will be taking cues from both his personal experience, as well as from studying how the leaders in the field do it (yes, Zan does mean the awesome people at Square and Twitter).
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- One to 10x - Tools that give you superpowers (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 22nd - 24th February 2021)
- iOS Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 1st - 3rd March 2021)
- Accessibility in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
- The Sonic Contender (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)