A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Elm has quickly become established as the most accessible way to build highly-resilient web apps that have elegant, readable, code. In this talk you will discover clear-cut benefits, and take an honest look at the pros and cons for developers. Along the way, you'll see time-travel debugging in action, get a feel for some functional programming concepts, and find out how to interface Elm with d3 visuals.
If only to add flashing lights to the talk, there will be IoT gadgets coded in a functional language!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lessons learnt from Functional Programming with Haskell and Elm (SkillsCast recorded in July 2016)
- React & Redux: Web Application Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (Online Course on 19th - 23rd July 2021)
- BBC Platform: Our journey from messy code duplication to a collaborative component library (Online Meetup on 3rd June 2021)
- F# for a Real World E-commerce Project (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Nagareyama: a new Fable, faster, more powerful and easier to use (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
How to use Elm to create web apps that don’t crash, ever!