SkillsCast coming soon.
Are you interested in Elm? Come and join Jon Kelly to explore the use of code and demos of both a simple Elm app, and a more complex, colourful and interactive one!
Elm has quickly become established as the most accessible way to build highly-resilient web apps that have elegant, readable, code. In this talk you will discover clear-cut benefits, and take an honest look at the pros and cons for developers. Along the way, you'll see time-travel debugging in action, get a feel for some functional programming concepts, and find out how to interface Elm with d3 visuals.
If only to add flashing lights to the talk, there will be IoT gadgets coded in a functional language!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lessons learnt from Functional Programming with Haskell and Elm (SkillsCast recorded in July 2016)
- Damjan Vujnovic's Angular Workshop (in London on 3rd - 5th July 2019)
- Keynote by Bruce Lawson on How To Make Loveliness: an HTML Treasure Hunt (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Keynote by Eduardo San Martin Morote on Modern Front End Routing (in London on 25th June 2019)
- Frontend Series (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
How to use Elm to create web apps that don’t crash, ever!