One of the best meet ups in the last two years were practical events with high levels of collaboration. So we’re now committing to bring more focus on practical and collaborative exercises as part of our meetings. After all, BDD is all about collaboration, isn’t it? We want to create a space for us to think about and discuss the challenged we face.
In the spirit of our newly found commitment, we’re doing something fairly different for the first meet up this year.
First, we’ll start with a quick open-forum discussion that would focus on immediate, real challenges attendees have in regards to breaking collaborative silos. Konstantin, Ciaran and, hopefully, other BDD thinkers will provide their expertise and brain in a clear strive to fight collaboration challenges collaboratively.
Second, Konstantin and Ciaran will facilitate their Modelling by Example workshop on exploring and defining Ubiquitous Language that should support your conversation in examples. Konstantin and Ciaran already delivered this workshop at multiple conferences to a great acclaim, so don’t lose this opportunity to experience it for free, surrounded by fellow London practitioners.
Thirdly, we would love if some of you propose some lightning talks to spread between sessions. We are very committed to grow this community by helping you to spread the word. So here’s our CFP page.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Doodle Driven Development (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Course on 15th - 18th November 2021)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 22nd - 24th November 2021)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Merging Kanplexity™ with LeSS (Online Meetup on 2nd November 2021)
- Retrospecitves Antipatterns (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- The Myth of Team Autonomy: Why it is an Illusion and We Still Need It (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
First BDD London of 2017!
When not speaking at conferences Konstantin Kudryashov is an Agile blogger, organiser of BDD London meetups, the creator of Behat, Mink, co-creator of PhpSpec and leads the Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD) practice at Inviqa, a leading digital consultancy in Europe. As a communication coach, he has helped teams in many organisations bridge the gap between business and IT using Agile processes and development practices like Scrum, Kanban, BDD, TDD, Collaborative Product Ownership and Deliberate Discovery.
Ciaran helps teams at all levels of ability improve via training and coaching. He has been a PHP professional since the late 90s and is passionate about TDD, BDD and Agile methodologies. He is lead maintainer of PhpSpec, a unit level BDD tool.