A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Come and join Dave Syer for his presentation on Spring Cloud Function and learn about the features of this new project, and why it is going to change the way that you build applications.
Spring Cloud Function provides a new programming model for Spring Boot applications, abstracting away all of the transport details and infrastructure, allowing you to keep all the familiar tools and processes, and focus firmly on business logic.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Distributed tracing with Zipkin and Spring (SkillsCast recorded in November 2016)
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 2nd - 6th November 2020)
- FullStack Event Sourcing and Applied DDD with Roman Sachse (Online Course on 25th - 27th November 2020)
- London Calling (Online Meetup on 24th September 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non‑DDD People (Online Meetup on 29th October 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
The Road to Serverless: Functions as Applications with Dave Syer
Founder and contributor to Spring Batch, lead of Spring Security OAuth, and an active contributor to Spring Cloud, Spring Boot, Spring Integration, Spring Framework, Spring AMQP, Spring Security. Experienced, delivery-focused architect and development manager. Has designed and built successful enterprise software solutions using Spring, and implemented them in major institutions worldwide.