SkillsCast coming soon.
In this talk, Peter Rodgers will show that REST and ROC can be applied at all scales of information systems, from distributed SOA right down inside the structure of software itself and even to applications using protocols other than HTTP. You will learn that by making information resources the primary concern of an application we gain the Web\'s economic properties of composability and scaling and are decoupled from the physical details of implementation.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- So you broke it into tiny pieces. How should you put it back together? (SkillsCast recorded in March 2017)
- Pivotal's Core Spring (in London on 4th - 7th November 2019)
- Fast Track to RESTful Microservices (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- Build the REST API Of Your Dreams (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- HTTP API patterns (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)