Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Tareq and Russ explain how the Spring-WS Grails plugin makes creating contract-first, document oriented web services super-easy by bringing together the power and flexibility of the Spring-WS framework and Grails.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- London Chaos Engineering- May (in London on 31st May 2018)
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 25th - 27th June 2018)
- Russ Miles' Microservices Workshop (in London on 2nd - 4th July 2018)
- Greg Young's CQRS, Domain Events, Event Sourcing and how to apply DDD (in London on 11th - 13th July 2018)
- Cloud Native Java with Russ Miles (in London on 1st - 3rd October 2018)
- µCon London 2018: The Microservices Conference (in London on 5th - 6th November 2018)
Creating easy and secure SOAPful Web Services
Tareq is Chief Technical Officer at OpenCredo. He is continually involved in the delivery of innovative projects, frequently incorporating NoSQL/Big Data and Cloud platforms, to a wide range of organisations. His approach is highly pragmatic and hands-on, and focuses on problem solving and delivering value to his clients.
Russ Miles is CEO of ChaosIQ.io where he and his team build commercial and open source (ChaosToolkit.org) products and provide services to companies applying Chaos Engineering to build confidence in their Cloud Native, Microservice-based systems on Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes and more.