Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Tareq and Russ explain how the Spring-WS Grails plugin makes creating contract-first, document oriented web services super-easy by bringing together the power and flexibility of the Spring-WS framework and Grails.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Russ Miles' Microservices Workshop (in London on 12th - 14th December 2018)
- Cloud Native Java with Russ Miles (in London on 27th February - 1st March 2019)
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 13th - 15th March 2019)
- Greg Young's CQRS, Domain Events, Event Sourcing and how to apply DDD (in London on 3rd - 5th June 2019)
- µCon London 2019 - The Microservices Conference (in London on 4th - 5th November 2019)
Creating easy and secure SOAPful Web Services
Tareq is Chief Technical Officer at OpenCredo. He is continually involved in the delivery of innovative projects, frequently incorporating NoSQL/Big Data and Cloud platforms, to a wide range of organisations. His approach is highly pragmatic and hands-on, and focuses on problem solving and delivering value to his clients.
Russ Miles is CEO of ChaosIQ.io, makers of the Chaos Toolkit that is a free open source toolkit for getting started with Chaos Engineering. He is author of Antifragile Software: Building Adaptable Software with Microservices and Head First Software Development, and provides a mix of engaging conceptual theory and practical exercises as an international speaker on techniques for helping software adapt to the ever-present force of change.