Come and join Jenny to explore the many different heartbeats of iterations and collaboration you have within your organisations, and the different levels of decomposition that happen as we move from the problem to the solution domain.
Jenny's going to present a model that might help you plan more effective collaboration and join up with other team activities so that you’re all aligned and working on the right thing at the right time. Jenny hopes you might try a collaboration – driven approach in your own teams and see if it helps you start small and get the balance right between up front and iterative activities.
Are you interested in the future of Agile Testing, or how BDD can aid in improving the build quality of your delivery teams from the start? Come to this years Agile Testing & BDD eXchange 2017
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- Giving Engaging Technical Talks at Conferences and Meetups (in London on 15th - 16th July 2019)
- Knowing Me Knowing you.... Ahaaaaa! (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Uncle Bob Martin's Clean Code Workshop on Agile Software Craftsmanship (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- Managing Stress & Mindfulness (SkillsCast recorded in June 2018)
- How to change culture and take your transformation to the next level (SkillsCast recorded in May 2018)
Collaboration Driven Development outside in – peeling away the layers with Jenny Martin!
Jenny Martin coaches in Agile delivery, quality improvement and innovation gaming. She has a deep appreciation for business goal segmentation and the visualization of what she labels ‘horizons of value’ within business strategy.