What are the benefits and challenges of adopting a TDD approach to Swift development? Come and join Phil for this months iOCon Bytes to find out!
In this talk you’ll answer these questions and show, through examples, how TDD doesn’t necessarily always involve writing unit tests - but when it does what you can do to maximise your productivity.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Dawn of a New Error (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 22nd - 24th February 2021)
- iOS Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 1st - 3rd March 2021)
- Accessibility in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
- The Sonic Contender (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Swift Driven Development with Phil Nash
Phil is the author of the test frameworks, Catch - for C++ and Objective-C, and Swordfish for Swift. As Developer Advocate at JetBrains he's involved with CLion, AppCode and ReSharper C++. More generally he's an advocate for good testing practices, TDD and using the type system and functional techniques to reduce complexity and increase correctness. He's previously worked in Finance and Mobile as well as an independent consultant and coach specialising in TDD on iOS.re.