Come and spend an evening with American entrepreneur David Siegel! After David's fantastic talk in November on blockchain, this time he'll show you the issues startups face from a completely new perspective.
David has been an angel investor for 15 years and has worked with Steve Jobs, Ed Catmul, and others in Silicon Valley! In this 90-minute event, you'll learn what really causes startups to fail, explore how you can use Kanban to improve team coordination, working in pairs, why you shouldn't build an MVP, why understanding your market is more important than understanding your product, raising money from crazy investors, why you shouldn't go to business school, and building an agile culture. He will also be happy to meet and talk with blockchain startups. Here are some of his writings:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Introduction to Blockchain and Ethereum (SkillsCast recorded in November 2016)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (in Online Event on 9th July 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (in Online Event on 23rd July 2020)
- Safe and Reproducible Deployments with Immutable Infrastructure (SkillsCast recorded in May 2020)
- Espresso Patronum: The Magic Of The Robot Pattern (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)