Different customers can mean remixing multiple themes for entirely customised flows or feature combinations. At this month's iOSCon Bytes, Dan Cutting will be talking about how to make this difficult task a breeze! Don't miss it!
Many apps support multiple themes, but some need the ability to be remixed with entirely customised flows or combinations of features for different customers. It's difficult to do this well with a typical View Controller-centric architecture, but a combination of Coordinators and Clean architecture make this not just possible but pleasant and easy to test too.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- App Architectures: Remixed (SkillsCast recorded in March 2018)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Software Architecture for Developers Workshop with Robert Smallshire (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - A one-day community celebration of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI (in London on 4th July 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Keynote by Kris Nova on The Power of Linux Virtualization with Cloud Native (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Securing microservices in a serverless world (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Solving 5 typical Issues in API development with Domain Driven Design (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
iOSCon Bytes with Dan Cutting
Dan started coding on an Apple IIc and IIGS, before experimenting with UNIX and Windows during his wilderness years. He stumbled into iOS development in 2008 and has since been lead developer for several award-winning apps including Sky Mobile TV, Sky Movies and F1 Race Control. You can find him blogging at cutting.io.